Monday, December 10, 2012

Daddy's new favorite thing

Daddy felt you kick this weekend!! It was Saturday morning and we were going to get up and start our day at the lake but I felt you kick so Daddy jumped on the bed and felt you right by my belly button! Then he laid his arm across my belly and you punched/kicked it. He said it was better than his most favorite thing in the whole world which is saying a lot. I may have shed a tear. I'm just SO glad he got to feel you and I hope he gets to feel you more now.

We get to see you tomorrow! Let the countdown begin. I just can't wait.

Oh and this weekend your cousin Mckenzie tried to tickle you. She lifted up my shirt and was tickling my belly. It was so cute. You two will have so much fun together!

Love you, pretty lady.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment