Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hi from Daddy

Hello Reagan this is your daddy. I am so excited to have you in my life. Even though you are not even here yet I want to play with you I know you will be very fragel for a few weeks and I want be able to toss you into the air or spin you around til we get dizy and fall over laughing. Its true I have been trying to hear you in your mommy's  belly and I dont know if its you or if its your moms belly saying feed me lol. I cant wait til you get here Memaw my mom and Granddaddy my dad are so excited they cant wait and all your uncles and aunts and great uncles and aunts. We all love you always remember that Reagan when times get hard and you feel like there is know where else to run I am always here and dont be afraid to tell Daddy anything I love you Baby Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment