Monday, January 7, 2013

BABY GIRL

HELLO REAGAN THIS IS YOUR DADDY

Well we just got home from visiting all your uncles and aunts and great uncles and aunts and all your cousins in Georgia. Oh how they can't wait to see you and hold you and spoil you. We got a lot of cloths and blankets. Granddaddy got you a stroller and car seat and a base that your car seat goes in so you will be safe when mommy and me are driving you around. Mommy has an app on her phone and it tells us what you are doing in her belly and how big you are and it says you are the size of a egg plant its a big purple vegetable. I can't wait to see you and spoil you and spend all the time that I possibly can with you of course we are going to have to play with the boys to your 3 furry brothers Stewie, Louie, and Donkey. Stewie and Louie are your cats and Donkey is your Dog and they all love you Stewie and Louie always lay on your mommy's belly so they can feel you kick. Mommy says you been kicking a lot I just wish I could feel you kick every time you kick. I know I will feel you.   Well its late mommy is asleep and I am going to clean the liter box its were Stewie and Louie go to the bathroom............

Remember Daddy Loves You Reagan LeeAnn Childers










No comments:

Post a Comment