Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Hey Little Lady, 

It's been awhile since I've posted so this one will be a long one because we have a lot to cover. 

Let's talk about my favorite subject first... YOU! You're getting SO big. I can feel you kicking around every day and it makes me so happy. Daddy felt you kicking last Saturday morning when i accidently set our alarm for 6:30 instead of 7:30. We woke up and you were kicking and he started to sing to you and you kicked a few more times until we fell asleep again. It was so nice for him to feel you getting stronger and stronger. My tummy is getting bigger every day! I love to feel you kick because I know you're ok and growing. 

We've been taking classes at the hospital. We practiced wrapping you in blankets and diapering you and we took a birthing class to talk about how you'll come into the world. We can't wait to meet you and are counting down the days. We have a doctor appointment tomorrow so hopefully we will get to hear you again and get an update on how you're doing. 

We have been painting at the house, getting our room ready and then we'll get your room ready. We picked out the paint and have an idea of what we want to do but still have to get it done. We are also putting up a fence for Donkey this week and laying down new floor so when you're messy (haha) it won't matter! I can't wait to get everything done because it means we'll be closer to meeting you! 

I didn't get to write about Chattanooga much, we visited with your family and Granddaddy bought us your stroller and carseat which was super exciting. You should have seen us trying to put it together, it was too funny! We also got a blanket from your Great Aunt Reba and some other stuff for you. We love getting stuff for you. Daddy picked out a really soft blanket that you'll probably have to fight him for and I got you a pretty, soft pink one this past weekend too. You'll have plenty of blankets. 

Well I think that's all I wanted to write for now. Just know that we love you so very much and can't wait for you to get here so we can start our little family. You are so loved baby Reagan... not only by us (mommy and daddy) but everyone else too! So just remember that.

Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment