Monday, February 18, 2013

T-5 weeks!

Hey Girly, we are about 5 weeks from your due date (March 31st) and we can NOT wait!! We are finishing up stuff around the house. Wow, Mommy and Daddy have a lot to do but it's all for  you so we will get it done! We can't wait to get your room set up and ready for you. I need to wash all your clothes and blankets and pack a bag for us for the hospital. 

We have our baby shower in two weeks. That means everyone who loves us and YOU will get together and give us gifts for you. Things we'll need for you and that you'll use everyday. It's very exciting. We can't wait and feel so thankful that we have so many people that love you. 

The boys and Donkey are getting excited too I think for you to come. They are having a lot of changes around the house but we all are enjoying them. I can't wait for you to meet them. They are going to be really interested in you. 

You have been kicking so much and I love it. Daddy feels you sometimes and he loves it too. He is going to start singing and reading to you so you recognize his voice and his stories. I can't wait for that to start. He already loves you so much. I can't wait to see you two crazy kids together soon. 

I'm going to try to check in more. Next week is Mommy and Daddy's one year anniversary so we're going away but you'll be with us. I hope you like Myrtle Beach. :) 

Love Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment