Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hey Reagan!

Hey baby girl. Mommy and Daddy just got back from myrtle beach this weekend to celebrate our first anniversary. I kept thinking of things we can do with you when you get here and we go there. You will love it. I sure hope you will keep me company while daddy goes in every store in myrtle beach to look around. :)

We are back to working on stuff for your arrival this week. Daddy is going to paint your room and I'm going to help paint boards to finish the downstairs. Next weekend is our first baby shower where everyone gets together to celebrate you! We can't wait!!

Daddy wants to say hi now...

Hey baby Reagan we can wait just a few more days and you will be with us we are watching the oscars now when you get older you will know what that is but I will win the oscars when you are finally here I love you very much my daughter will right again love daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment