Friday, March 29, 2013

We have been busy!

Hey sweetie,
It's been forever since I've written. I'm so sorry. We have so much to talk about!

We finished getting the house ready and your room for the most part. I washed all your clothes and blankets and everything and they are all put away. Te only thing left are the curtains. I can't wait for you to see it. We got your pack n play downstairs and your swing. I know you'll love those.

We go to the doctor every week now. We went on Tuesday and got to see you. You are facing my back so of course we didn't get to see your face AGAIN. They say you are about 6.5 pounds and I'm .5 cm dilated which means you are getting really ready to come out! I hope you wait until April. I think you will but who knows. Daddy wants you out right now!!

We had three amazing baby showers for you and got lots of stuff! The first one was in Summerville and Aunt Susan, Aunt Brittany, Susan C and Nonni threw it on march 2nd. They made an amazing cake that I put on here and you got so much love!! Then the next weekend we went to Memaws house and she threw a super fun baby shower with lots of games. We got lots of stuff there too or you. Mommys work had a party the next week before she left to work from home and it was fun. We got lots of outfits, lotions and exciting things. Daddy and I got everything else we need for you right away and we are READY!

I've been having dreams about babies and I think it's me getting ready for you. We can't wait to meet you and show you all the love we already have for you. You're already my favorite person and you aren't even here yet!

Love love you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment