Tuesday, April 2, 2013

OMG!!!

You will be here TODAY.. We hope. Daddy and I are going to the hospital at 6am today to be induced and if all goes well we get to meet you today. I can't wait to hold you and kiss you and see your beautiful face. I can't wait to call you MY Daughter an see you with your awesome daddy. You have so many people that love you and I can't wait for you to be a part of our life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me as I haven't even met you yet, isn't that crazy? I hope I can be a good mom for you and show you love, understanding, compassion and how to be an amazing, independent yet loving woman. I'm really nervous about tomorrow because I don't know what will happen but I know you will be absolutely worth it!! I love you so much my girl!

Here's your Daddy:
Hey baby Reagan it's your daddy it's 1:30 in the morning and we can't sleep in just a few hours mommy is so excited as well as everyone in your family I can't wait to see you tomorrow love you Reagan always and forever

No comments:

Post a Comment