Friday, April 19, 2013

Oops, catch up post!

So I have three days to catch up on.

The 17th was your two week mark! We went to see mommys doctor and to lunch with Nonnie. We hung out with daddy the rest of that day.

The 18th daddy had to work so you and I spent time together until he got home before 2pm and then we all napped. Ruth came by to see you that night.

Today we gave you a bath and went tithe strawberry festival at Boone hall. You slept the whole time! We also went to your first restaurant - the Chinese buffet on rivers. The waitress kept asking questions about you. You were such a good girl! You just had a bottle and are about to go to sleep I think.

We love you so much. I love seeing you with your daddy. He kisses you and talks to you and he just looks so comfortable with you - like you were made to fit right in his arms. Everything feels perfect when the three of us are together. I love the moments when I get to hold you and cuddle with you because I know those moments won't last forever. One day you will be a big girl and not want to cuddle with me anymore. I love when the three of us are together because our family feels complete. You were the one thing missing at all the festivals we went to and all the nights at home on the couch. Now you're here!









No comments:

Post a Comment