Friday, May 17, 2013

6 weeks

Hello Reagan I have been slacking on writing to you . You are here and I tell you how I feel about you and what I am thinking but I guess your little and want remember what I tell you now. So guess that's why this blog is here lol. When you were born on April 3 at 10:56 pm it was a time an date I will never forget the day that the nurse said dad do you want to hold your daughter and I cried only a little I have wanted you my whole life and now I had you. I drove you home from the hospital I was a proud father I still am everyday. Everyone loves you and don't want to give you up I don't blame them. You sleep good me and mommy need to get better at our sleeping habits lol I love you and going to try and be the best dad in the world I better get to sleep I am sure you will be up in a few hours I love you Reagan LeeAnn Childers love daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment