Friday, May 10, 2013

Sleepy girl and me rambling...

 I love that I get to watch you sleep. You look so peaceful and yours beautiful. Love you sweet girl. 

This is how you were sleeping earlier with me. I love when you sleep with me even more than in your crib. I hope I get to cherish moments like that forever. That's my arm... Hehe. 



We went to visit ms David today and then spent some time at Noni's house. Kiki, their cat was staring at you and sniffed you. It was cute. 

Last night we went to dinner with Noni, uncle Todd, aunt Susan and Paige. Aunt Susan gave you a bottle. 

You wore a special outfit for your grandpas. 


This is me and you on Wednesday night. Love you!! 


I can't remember if I posted this one from Walmart. Look how bright and beautiful your eyes are! 









No comments:

Post a Comment