Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hello Love

Hey Beautiful,

I'm not going to write about what we do everyday unless we do something exciting! I just wanted to drop by and say that I love you so much. I can see you growing each day. You spend more time awake and I love that. I get to look into your eyes and hold you and make you stand and see you hold your head up and look around with those big, GORGEOUS eyes and i just fall in love even more. I have seen you smile a few times and it makes me want to cry because it makes me so happy. I just love to see it. I love spending time with you. Even at 4am when you wake up screaming, as soon as I have you in my arms everything is right with the world.

I wanted to recap what we did this past week. I think we left off on last Wednesday. I don't think we did much on Wednesday and Thursday. On Friday we went to get you some pants that actually fit! It was very exciting! Your little butt is so cute in them. hehe.

On Saturday we went to Aunt Brandy's house for her housewarming party and then Ruth and Daniel came over to visit with you and watch movies with me and Daddy.

On Sunday we went over to Noni's house and had dinner and you got to spend time with them.

Yesterday we went for a walk around downtown Summerville. I got to wear you in the carrier we have and it was so nice! We went for a walk with Donkey last week and Daddy wore the carrier so I was glad I got to.

Today we went and ran errands with Daddy and then Noni came over to visit.

Friday was your one month-versary! I put you in your outfit and we took lots of pictures. It was so fun! I can't wait to put all these pictures together that I take of you for you to see one day.

I'll try to remember to post pictures soon. This computer is acting up. :(

Love you!!!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment